Buzz Banter

2019 Bloggess Calendar

Site Link

Flourish in Progress: (T)hug Life: Part hood. Part good.

Pregnancy Calendar at Alpha Mom: Amalah’s week-by-week guide to the miracle of pregnancy and all the various indignities that come with it.

Melany’s GUYdlines : All snark, all true: Nine lives worth of short stories, advice & raw judgement on friendships, relationships & everything in between.

Advice I Needed Yesterday:Unsolicited advice from an unreliable source.

candidkay: Journalist, single mother of two. Taking the journey, bumps and all . . . you will laugh or cry in the passenger seat. Promise.

Blog Con Queso: Cheese, robots, margarita jello shots. The essentials.

Hyperbole and a Half Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem and Other Things That Happened.

Sandrandan Jewelry: Eccentrically gorgeous jewelry; we may become your new addiction!

Lori Duff Writes: “Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, don’t read our Mom’s blog. It just encourages her.” ~ Lori’s kids

Tinplate Studios: Your one stop shop for all your Cabinet of Curiosity needs. Sideshow Oddities, Travesties in Teacups, Steampunk Rayguns, Disturbing Timepieces and more.

Josh Across the Universe: Life is a journey and I lost the map. But it’s okay, I have a fork.

Earful: I talk a lot. I’m sorry. For everything.

The News Flasher: Exposing the news with humor. Now with more flashiness!

Vibrator Vixen: Oh my, you’ve come to the right place. Probably NSFW.

Daddy 3.0: A Comedy of Errors: “Nick is a mess. The dog house is too good for him. 2017 IAN Winner-Comedy.”

Cadaver Dog: Who knew dogs tracking zombies could give me the feels so much?

Heather Mosko: Sharing the weird and crafty I find along the way as I research and write my next mystery.

Awkwardly Alive & Pleasantly Peculiar: I’m not stealthy. You’ll see me coming.

Stories in the Dark: A new podcast of dark and creepy tales read aloud by the author, meant to chill and make you think at the same time. Come listen to the dark.

Original Syn: tired of the dystopian novel we’re living in? Cool cool. Me too. Escape into this dystopian world instead.

RomComDojo: I am often comically pissed off about things.

Secret Life of a Seamstress: A humorous look at how fixing your pants mends my whole world.

The Calm Mom: The Calm Mom – Calming Bottles: Soothes anxiety, timeouts, and tantrums in kids! (…and adults, too!) 😂

David Thorne: So fucking awesome it hurts.

Misfit Marjorie: Conversations from a leather and fetishwear shop. It’s basically a mommyblog with less spanking. Oh, and Marjorie is a dude. This is totally not a mommyblog.

The Art of Beingness: What you are is enough.

Quack Quack Honk Designs: Cute art of animals, often with desserts and drinks!

The Hot Bid: Intriguing and delightful things coming up at auction.

Something Went Wrong With The Stirrups: I’d like to move to a remote island of kind people, golf carts, yurts and maybe one cell phone tower.

Bad, Bad Girl: There’s nothing wrong with being a bit naughty – NSFW.

Comedy

via The Bloggess https://thebloggess.com

December 5, 2018 at 09:22PM

webguru