Buzz Banter

ONTD Roundup

Site Link

I actually got Circe when I took the quiz yesterday lol

You got: Morgan le Fay

You’re the legendary enchantress from King Arthur’s court, Morgan le Fay. Just like this mythical witch, you come across as extremely mysterious, and people aren’t always entirely sure about your intentions. You like to think you stand for truth and justice, though you do have a bit of a soft spot for revenge, now don’t you?

Circe
Known in Greek mythology as the sorceress who transformed enemies into wild animals, Circe has no patience for rude intruders or non-believers — just like you. Armed with an impressive knowledge of the natural world and a few potions or two, you and Circe both share an affinity for independent thought and resort to magic mostly in order to defend yourself.

You got: Circe

Known in Greek mythology as the sorceress who transformed enemies into wild animals, Circe has no patience for rude intruders or non-believers — just like you. Armed with an impressive knowledge of the natural world and a few potions or two, you and Circe both share an affinity for independent thought and resort to magic mostly in order to defend yourself.

Circle and that fits me pretty well.

You got: Melisandre, from Game of Thrones
You are most like the Red Woman in that you’re a true believer and can rarely be convinced otherwise. You fight for your values and stake everything to your faith, which brings you both at odds with dangerous people but also in touch with extremely powerful people. You’re not afraid of a fight, because you’re always playing the longterm game.

You got: Marie Laveau
You’re most like the historic “Voodoo Queen of New Orleans,” Marie Laveau. Like Laveau, people LOVE to talk about you, but only a few people REALLY ever get to know you. You are methodical and exact in everything you do, and you never forget those who wronged you.

You got: Melisandre, from Game of Thrones
You are most like the Red Woman in that you’re a true believer and can rarely be convinced otherwise. You fight for your values and stake everything to your faith, which brings you both at odds with dangerous people but also in touch with extremely powerful people. You’re not afraid of a fight, because you’re always playing the longterm game.

lmao nooo

[...]

This can’t be further from the truth :p

You got: Morgan le Fay
You’re the legendary enchantress from King Arthur’s court, Morgan le Fay. Just like this mythical witch, you come across as extremely mysterious, and people aren’t always entirely sure about your intentions. You like to think you stand for truth and justice, though you do have a bit of a soft spot for revenge, now don’t you?

You got: Circe
Known in Greek mythology as the sorceress who transformed enemies into wild animals, Circe has no patience for rude intruders or non-believers — just like you. Armed with an impressive knowledge of the natural world and a few potions or two, you and Circe both share an affinity for independent thought and resort to magic mostly in order to defend yourself.

i’m mad they didn’t have Samantha Stephens as an option for tv witch!

i took it again cus i was torn on a few choices and this time i got

You got: Morgan le Fay
You’re the legendary enchantress from King Arthur’s court, Morgan le Fay. Just like this mythical witch, you come across as extremely mysterious, and people aren’t always entirely sure about your intentions. You like to think you stand for truth and justice, though you do have a bit of a soft spot for revenge, now don’t you?

this is probably more accurate lol

You got: Circe
Known in Greek mythology as the sorceress who transformed enemies into wild animals, Circe has no patience for rude intruders or non-believers — just like you. Armed with an impressive knowledge of the natural world and a few potions or two, you and Circe both share an affinity for independent thought and resort to magic mostly in order to defend yourself.

what in the seven hells

This doesn’t surprise me in the least.

Matrix Reloaded

My mom had ton of extra flowers, so we dicded to donate extra flower bouquets to my work, the residents love them and it’s feels good to give back to the community

That’s so sweet of you and your mom!

Me getting jury duty summons in the mail yesterday.

Yikes. Good luck with that.

omg ty for reminding me i have jury duty next monday, i never put it in my calendar and would have totally forgotten lol yikes

I got one a few weeks ago to be standby. They never called my group and I got to go home at 12:30 and collected my 17.00 check

Nice! Hopefully I don’t even have to go in like last year.

i got the questionnaire a couple of weeks ago. fucking hell i know it’s gonna be time for this shit soon

Hey y’all, I just got back from what was essentially a no internet vacation and I had a great, relaxing time.

Now I’m at work and I would like to not be at work.

Welcome back!

Welcome back! 😀

I was excited to try GT’s new seasonal flavor (cherry, coconut, and lemongrass) and it tastes like soap 🙁 I really liked the spring one I should see if anyone around me still has it to grab some before they’re all gone.

Basic Economy is a scam.

it sure is, and now that it’s everywhere, the airlines can charge more for regular economy. fun!

It’s bullshit.

lmaoo omg

lmao the sound it makes!

Rude kitty. Salt and vinegar chips are so good.

that cat is me exposed to salt and vinegar chips

Me too though I can see how people like them.

lmaoo this is just like my cat

Lolllllll

That cat doesn’t have any taste

I relate to this cat

Lmao aww

lmAo

LOL

I think we’re so lucky to have Tommy Schlamme and his blunt-as-fuck observations! But yes, Keri too.

lmao oh my

lmao i love tommy schlamme

I hope that Multiple Man movie never sees the light of day. JAMES FRANCO?? No.

Oh my gosh guys. I am emailing the people I interviewed with yesterday. (I know. I am a broken record on here. I am either talking about job hunting or my shit not working.) Well, two of the directors gave me their emails. I totally almost just mixed up the emails! It wasn’t until I verified their titles that I was like “nooooooooooo!!” I am sure that would’ve made a GREAT impression!

everyday is just bad news after another. it’s gotten to the point of numbing, which is never a good thing.

I entered Sunday Riley’s Instagram giveaway and I actually was one of the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited.

omg! Congrats! What did you win?

It’s the CEO Brightening Serum and Tidal Enzyme Cream

Congrats!

omg congrats. what u get?

nice!!

Congrats! What did you win?